Thursday, February 19, 2015

A Year with Plexus!

Hello everyone!  Wow, I'm very sorry to say it's been NINE months since my last blog post.  Egad.  So much has happened in these past few months!  It's hard to know where to begin. 


This is what Plexus Slim & Accelerator+
did for me in 8 months' time!
The biggest reason for my absence from the blogosphere for so long: in a word, divorce.  For those of you who have been there, done that, you know how that one event can pretty much turn your world upside down.
 
For me, it involved moving as well as a bunch of other “stuff” that took me away from blogging.  So rather than rag on my Ex or give you all the gory details, suffice it to say it's taken me awhile to get back on my feet (somewhat) after this big life-altering event.

The GOOD news is: I never stopped taking my Plexus Slim and Accelerator+.  And the REALLY good news is I’m 50 pounds lighter from the day I started almost a year ago!  It actually only took me 8 months to lose those 50.  So that means I should probably share with you all an updated photo or two...voila!

I've gone from a size 22W pants to a size 16.  And my 2X topside is now an XL, and sometimes even an L.  Wow, it's so great to be able to walk into just about any store and shop off the rack again.  A real treat for a gal who's been a plus size most of her adult life.  Oh & yes!  I've had to do lots of shopping for a new wardrobe.  I couldn't even wear a beautiful winter coat I'd bought myself a year ago; when I tried it on, I looked rather comical as I was just swimming in it. 

So yes the "outside" perks are nice....looking better, shopping for smaller clothes, but the real success story are those "inside" perks.  It's hard to put into words how much better I feel.  Taking 50 pounds off of my bum knee has done wonders for it.  It still gives me some grief from time to time, but the difference and severity of that pain is quite remarkable.  No, I haven't gone out dancing, but an afternoon on my feet shopping doesn't do me in like it used to.
 

Even arthritic hands look
better with a manicure
My overall pain from arthritis (hands, knees, hip joints) has also been reduced.  And for the first time in my life, my fingernails are actually growing...enough to get a manicure now & then!  It's these little things that help a girl's confidence while emotionally healing from the sting of a divorce. 

So, what about you?  Wouldn't you love to be 30, 40, 50 or more pounds lighter by this time next year?  Last March I had no idea how much better improved my health would be today!  But my-oh-my I'm SO grateful Plexus came into my life.  By this time next year, where will you be?  Take that first step to a better, healthier you today!

Time for my shameless business plug:  http://robinsky.myplexusproducts.com/ - here's where you can go to find all the wonderful products Plexus has to offer.  In addition to the Slim and Accelerator+, I've also been using the BioCleanse, the wonderful ProBio5 probiotic and also taken the X-Factor vitamins (although not terribly consistently).  I hope in future posts to cover these products and their benefits.  Until then, blessings to all & here's to a fantastic 2015!

~Robinsky~








No comments:

Post a Comment